If you had a choice, would you wear braces on your teeth or clear aligners?
If your answer is clear aligners, you’re not alone. Clear aligners have grown in popularity over the past couple of decades as an option for straightening or realigning your teeth. Invisalign is the most highly recognized clear aligner system.
Our office is able to provide orthodontic treatment with clear aligners in order to create a healthier and more attractive smile. Clear aligner therapy to straighten teeth can benefit patients by:
- Straightening teeth can make them easier to clean well, which would decrease the chances for cavities and gum disease
- Creating a more attractive smile for you and everyone to see
- Correcting a bad bite can prevent or resolve issues with a patient’s TMJ, or jaw point, problems
- Correcting drifting or tipping of posterior teeth can allow for better results when replacing missing teeth
- Treatment with clear aligners is discreet, comfortable and fast, with many cases finished in 6-12 months.
With the iTero scanner your treatment is monitored for satisfactory progression every step of the way.